- The first thing you will want to do is to open your eyes to the magnitude of the problem, and allow it to distract you. The best way to do this is to imagine that somebody else is making all the calculations for you. Maybe this person works for your employer and they have a computer and a algorithm that lets them proceed accordingly. Or perhaps they have hired a team of people to communicate with you in order to make you believe that you are being offered a life that only a jackpot winner has.
- If you are making your dreams come true, you will need to do some rethinking. If you are the type of person that believes that you need only aotics to have a good life, this may not be the type of investment you are looking for. (After all, you need a laptop to surf the web. And a yacht.) But if you are motivated to improve your chances of winning the lottery, by all measures this is the right investment.
The first thing to do is to reduce the number of numbers that you play.
- It is a good idea to stay away from taking on board more than one number when you play bingo, because the machine used today will rubbish out the numbers in due time. The bingo boomservers take their time, so you have the idea that they favour their work.
- You will also want to focus on the actual source of the wealth: looking at the patterns that the numbers are following, rather than the bingo method of choosing them. Some of these patterns may not repeat themselves. They might take some time to display, but if you are determined to find a pattern, this can take a lot of time.
- You could begin by writing down all of the combinations you have seen with your eyes closed. If you are a bit weary with this, you can do so in a minute or two, but you will exhausted from doing so. (This is a good time to get a notebook though, so that you can keep a precise schedule of what you are doing, rather than keeping a bingo diary.)
Now is the time to look at the clock. It is tenth time today that the numbers have come out. If you have kept an eye on the clock, you will have noted that 11:11 came out just an hour and a half ago, so that means that the patterns of numbers will change at 1:11 today.
Looking at the numbers coming out, you should be seeing a few repeating patterns.
These are the numbers that you want to play, so for a multiple choice game, play a double number, like 12, 15, 19, 23, 26. Or if you are a big spender, you can choose to play in 3 or 4 games.
- The odds of winning a game of bingo is 1 in 13,983,816, that’s just under 14 million. But you could be a lot closer to your first million than that if you place an extra bet on your chosen numbers, and you are much more likely to win than if you only play unique numbers.
- When you play with many cards you increase your chances of winning, but this will mean more work for you, and some extra expense. Each card you buy requires its own number, and you must keep them in order, if you want to win this way.
- Every day there are millions of unique numbers that are drawn, so you could have a unique number out the every week, or you could have a number for less than a day, the amount of cards you use depends on the cost of the tickets in your area, and how many winners you are expecting.
But with many cards, you could have an advantage over everyone else, and win money!
Playing bigger numbers can be more costly, but you earn more than everyone else, by playing combinations of numbers.
There used to be a lot of mathematics behind taking the UK National Lottery, and the odds of winning were over 14 million to 1. By buying more than one ticket, you have the advantage of increasing your odds of winning.
When you join a syndicate, you have someone who can do the work, you can all pool your efforts, and you all share in the winnings. You might have the same person who applied a mathematical formula, developed by someone else, that tells you what numbers will give you the largest chances of winning.